Fellows Application and Placement
In seeking a broad representation from across the higher education community, ACE encourages candidates from diverse personal and professional backgrounds, functional areas, and institutional sectors to apply. Community colleges and minority-serving institutions are especially encouraged to apply for the 2023–24 cohort. Nominees must demonstrate a record of leadership in an institution-wide context. Successful candidates have held positions such as vice president, dean, department chair, or program director; others have served as unit leaders in student affairs, advancement, or admissions or as chief financial offers, chief diversity officers, and chiefs of staff. Senior faculty who have successfully chaired a major committee or faculty senate are also eligible to apply. Please click here for more information.
A complete application includes:
- An application from the candidate applying for the program
- One nomination from your direct supervisor or someone in the leadership hierarchy
- Three confidential evaluations (evaluators should not include your nominator)
- Current CV (no more than 5 pages)
- Highest terminal degree (official) transcript (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The application deadline is Friday, November 11. (We have provided a grace period of submission to Sunday, November 13 at 10 AM).